Sportove forum, chat a sutaz
bet365

Přihlásit se

pát lis 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Nazdar páni!
Na jednom blogu som objavil tento systém. Vyzerá to tak, že zápasy sú určené tak ako pri vašom systéme, avšak vobec nerozumiem tomu, v čom je rozdiel. Moja angličtina je slabá. Pokúste sa to rozlúštit. Myslím, že tam akosi navyšuje vklad.

I want to have this blog so I can track this system with some variations and see how it goes at the end of the season.
I was doing it in word but from the internet it will be more easy to access it anywhere.

This is an NBA system with a different Money Management that hopefully will work at the long run. I will post it as I'm currently following it.

I will increase the lines every time I clear it two or three times depending on how long it is take to clear each one.

Bankroll +$50

A = 4-1
B = 1-0
C = 0-0

Line 1
1.- (5-5-5-5) = 10 (Phoenix -6) W
2.- (X-5-5-X) = 10 (Utah -3.5) Nov 9, 2008 L
3.- (x-5-5-x-10) = 15 (Denver -3 W and Detroit -7 W ) Nov 11, 2008 (15 on each W)
****** I clear 1 line plus 10 more so I will subtract it for the next line.
4.- (x-5-5-x) = 10 (Chicago +13) W Nov. 18, 2008
****** Second cleared line
5.- (7-7-7-7) = 14 (Houston -6.5 Nov 21, 2008)

Line 2
1.- (5-5-5-5) = 10 (Utah +4.5) W Nov 11, 2008
2.- (x-5-5-x) = 10 (???)

Line 3
1.- (5-5-5-5)

This is a NBA system using the labouchere money management system.
It's a chase system and I'm using 3 lines to place my bets for the 3 games that I'm chasing, so for example today's game is chicago, if they loose today I will place my bet for line 2, if the loose again I will do the same for line 3. Everytime I lost I add the money that I lost and add it to the line as you can see it in my line #1.
Hope you understand it more. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions.

I put Denver and Detroit in the same line because that was their first chase game.
Utah was their second chase game and that's why I put Utah in the second line.
I chase a team for their 3 games and I use 3 lines for those games, game 1 for line 1 and so on.
If I clear a line like today, I will add 2 more dlls, I put 7 dlls instead of 5.

Good money management. Better than losing a mother load on bet C.
After line 1.3 you wrote cleared 1 line plus 10 more so why isnt chicago on 7-7-7-7? Because Denver's win would make the line x-5-5-x and Detroit's win would make the line x-x-x-x. Please help me understand this.
Also, if you played sacramento(loss line 1,2,3) would line 3 say 5-5-5-5-10.

This is the line that I got when I bet Denver and Detroit.(x-5-5-x-10)
Since I have this 2 teams in the first game (A) I bet both for 15, 5 of the first left side plus my last 10 = 15.
Bout won so I got $30 total. If you take this line (x-5-5-x-10) this is a total of $20 but I won $30 so 30-20 = $10 this are the $10 that I subtract for the next line so instead of (5-5-5-5) of my original line I will take the 5's of the sides to make it -10. That's why I get this line (x-5-5-x) for Chicago game.
Regarding the Sacramento game I bet it and loos it and since then I decide to create this blog that's why I didn't add it.
Last year I use the martingale money management system but it's to risky to go to a third game and lost, that's why I decide to start using this system, I run the numbers for last year and at the end of the season we will be in the PLUS side.
Good luck!

Skuste to rozluštit. :?:

Nahoru Nahoru

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]